A knowledgeable bilingual (English and Spanish) guide will lead your tour on an old Indian walking trail, where you can meander through different rain forest mini eco-systems and view the plants in their natural settings. Walking the Medicine Way Trail is an educational introduction to some of these plants, the legends that surround them, the ways that Big Pharma is now attempting to exploit them and how you, personally, can utilize them for improved health and well-being.
You'll be able to:
- Learn to identify specific wild rain forest plants with powerful healing properties.
- Become acquainted with plant bio-energetics.
- Learn simple, effective remedies for common ailments.
- Taste, touch, smell.
As you walk:
- Look up into the shade canopy and marvel at the complex but delicate eco-systems of epiphytes, bromeliads and orchids that live in the high reaches.
- How many birds can you identify in the meadow?
- Wander down to the Meditation Pond and enjoy the tranquility of the wetland environment.
- Visit the experimental demonstration greenhouse. Why did we choose this design?
After viewing the plants in situ, enjoy a cup of organic coffee (or herbal tea), with farm fresh sweet breads, jams and local farmers cheese. Relax on The Terrace, while we show you how the wild-crafted plants are made into our own herbal remedies, skin care products and medicines. Sample the wares. Products are for sale for your own use or to take home as unique gifts: Effective herbal tinctures for a variety of health issues including high blood pressure, liver and kidney support, digestive assistance, and mental clarity.Rates
|Medicine Way Walking Trail|
* Prices are in US Dollars. The above prices are per person and do not include Panama's 7% ITBMS Sales. Transportation from Boquete by arrangement at no additional charge.