Wouldn't it be great if you could speak Spanish and really understand your Panamanian neighbors and local members of your new community?
Your life in Panama will be so much richer if you can speak and understand the Spanish language (and a lot less frustrating!).
This year's special is even crazier than last year's: you don't even have to partner up with someone else to get a 50% discount: just come by, sign up and you will get an AUTOMATIC 50% DISCOUNT OFF any Spanish course as long as you sign up for 60 hours of lessons!
* If you can't start classes in September, you can still take advantage of this promotion by paying for your classes before the end of September and then having your lessons before the end of the year.
So what are you waiting for? The rainy season is here, grab some cover, socialize, get yourself a deal and learn some Spanish!
This promotion is intended for anyone who has relocated to Panama (and currently lives here) and wants to really learn Spanish! Most residents who have taken advantage of our September specials sign up for our Part Time Spanish Course for Expat Residents in Panama (but you can sign up for any course as long as it's a minimum of 60 hours). At only $25 per week for a 10 week course ($250 in total) come and grab yourself a bargain... these rates are even more than 30% lower than our rates back in 2005 when we first started!
This only happens once a year at Habla Ya, Panama's most and best reviewed network of Spanish schools. Ask your friends who've studied at our schools and they'll tell you why we're different from the rest. With Habla Ya you will REALLY learn Spanish simply because our teachers have far more experience, academic studies and training (directly from the Instituto Cervantes), preparation and enthusiasm than any other group of Spanish teachers in Panama: they love what they do and they are the best at doing it!
Start dates for groups of various levels, of no more than six students per class, will be on the following Mondays during September: 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th. Groups open up with a minimum of 4 students (as soon as we have 4 students of the same level, we open up the group).
For our Part Time Crash Course for New Residents, classes will be on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, for two hours each day. Time slots available are: 8 a.m. - 10:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
If you don't live in Boquete or Bocas del Toro, but you are a resident of Panama (and you can prove it), then we can also arrange a Spanish learning vacation or a Spanish immersion program for you and you can still have access to the 50% discount of this promotion.
Those interested in our Group 4 Course, private lessons or in our mini-group option (couples who want a teacher just for them) have access to other schedules and can decide to have more or less than 6 hours of lessons per week... though, from our experience you really don't learn that much with less than 6 hours per week (unless you already know some Spanish and you just want to improve your Spanish). If you can't join us for at least 6 hours per week you are better off waiting until you are ready to invest the necessary amount of time... though you will have wait until next year if you want to get an offer as good as this one!
"Classes are highly practical, lots of conversation is involved, we get straight on to what you really need in the real world, and last but not least: you will laugh and have loads of fun!"
Besides having Spanish lessons three times a week, we'll make sure that you have the time of your life! At Habla Ya there are loads of extra activities, many of them included in your course fees which allows you to take advantage of them at no extra cost (such as Movie Nights, Conversational Sessions and Salsa Lessons, and the weekly Panamanian Dinners only cost $6 per person). On top of that, every Thursday, several of our staff members will be at some local restaurant enjoying a nice meal and practicing Spanish with our students.
Getting back to the "Academic" side of things, to find out when we have a start date for you (with students of your same level) we need to first find out your Spanish Level as soon as possible!
How? Very easy...
- If you don't know any Spanish, just let us know by filling out this form and saying so or by calling us, 720-1294 (Boquete) or 757 - 7352 (Bocas del Toro), and tell whoever answers the phone: help, I don't know any Spanish! Make sure to leave your telephone number and email so that we can get back to you as soon as we know on which Monday of September will be the Monday for those who don't know any Spanish
- If you do know some Spanish, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and complete our Placement Test! Also make sure to leave your telephone number and we'll call you to schedule an oral interview to confirm your Spanish level. After that, once we got a date for you we'll call you and let you know!
To have access to this offer you have to prove your "Panama Citizenship"
- Maybe you already studied at our schools and you want to brush up your Spanish, so we know you live here... just show up! Make sure to pay us a visit as soon as you can. Remember the first group is due to start on September 1st.
- Maybe we've seen you a local restaurant, bar or super market... or at some other place in town: I mean, it's Boquete and Bocas del Toro, everyone knows everyone!
- If you don't think that you've met anyone from Habla Ya, then think about a way to prove to us that you live here. It could be with a utility bill... be creative if you want to... all that matters is that you convince us that you are a "Panama Citizen".
The only "special conditions" are:
- You are required to sign up for a minimum of 60 hours (don't waste your money signing up for less... you won't really learn that much and we don't want you to throw your money away!)
- You have to use the hours that you purchase before the end of 2014. If you don't use your hours before Friday December 12th, then we're really sorry, but you've lost them! Our schools are almost already completely booked for the last weeks prior to Christmas and the first three months of 2014.
- No refunds (but we can give you a credit that will need to be used before December 12th)
- No reselling allowed, nor can you transfer your hours to someone else!
To round it up, what do you need to do to not miss out on this opportunity?
- prove that you are a Panama citizen
- complete our Placement Test, or if you don't know any Spanish just let us know by filling out a contact form or by calling us: 720 - 1294 (Boquete) or 757 - 7352 (Bocas del Toro).
- pay us a visit or call us to discuss course/schedule options
- sign up
- make payment
To make it worth (achieve a high Return on Investment) and to become a real "Panama Citizen" then you will have to:
- show up for all of your lessons
- study everyday
- practice everyday and study a bit more
- and once you've finished your Spanish course, keep practicing!
And after these last 5 steps, you should be speaking Spanish...
So come on and Learn Fast, Speak Now, Habla Ya!... and become a real "Panama Citizen"...