- Like our facebook page: www.facebook.com/hablaya.
- Make a sign that says: I want to learn Spanish in Panama!!! and take a photo or make a video of yourself holding the sign in front of a known landmark within your city or home town. If you make a video you can record yourself explaining why you want to learn or improve your Spanish, and why you want to come to Central America to do so!
- Go to our facebook page and upload your video or photo. Before hitting "upload", make sure to write something about your photo or video that will encourage your friends and family to LIKE and SHARE your photo or video. Also make sure to include the following text at the end of yours: "Find more about how to win a 4 week Spanish Immersion in Central America here: http://www.hablayapanama.com/win4weeks/".
- Tag yourself in the photo or video, add the location where it was taken and also include the above text in the photo or video's description.
- Get people to like your photo or video!
Make sure to encourage your friends to like your photo or video and to include the following text: Find more about how to win a 4 week Spanish Immersion in Central America here: http://www.hablayapanama.com/win4weeks/
Whoever gets the most likes wins! As simple as that (but make sure to carefully follow the above instructions... if you miss a step, it doesn't count). Obviously, the more creative you get with your photo or your video, the more likes you will get! And the sooner you upload it, the more chances you will have to win.
Likes will be counted from now until the last day of the year (December 31st 2012) at midday local time (in Panama).
Don't miss your chance to win a 4 week Spanish immersion vacation in Central America with Habla Ya Spanish School in Bocas del Toro!
What exactly will the winner get?
- $500 USD in cash
- 4 weeks of Spanish lessons in our Group 4 Course
- 4 weeks of lodging in a dorm room at Tungara Hostel (or you can use your $500 as credit towards other accommodation options in Bocas del Toro)
- Surf lesson by Mono Loco Bocas Surf School
- Discover Scuba Diving Course
- Cacao Plantation Tour
- Sailing Tour
- Zipline Canopy Tour
- Snorkeling Tour by Coral Surfing
- Caving Tour
The winner can claim his/her prize during the entire year of 2013. The prize is non-transferable. If you upload several photos or videos, we'll only count the photo or video with the most likes. The only exception to this is when you upload a video and people are not able to like it, you will be allowed to upload a still photo of your video with the same text as your original video (and you should also place the link to your video). You can also upload your video to YouTube and we'll count those likes as well. And there can only be 1 winner (if you tag several people in your photo or your video, you have to choose 1 winner to claim the prize).
Act today: like our facebook page, get your photo or video done, upload it and start asking for likes!
Tiffany Roberts' Alcatraz Photo
From behind bars in Alcatraz prison,(infamous San Francisco attraction) help me escape the Spanish language barrier!! Of the 3 men who successfully escaped, no one knows for sure if they made it safely to the shores, but rumor has it they were hoping to put their spanish lessons to use in Central America, as it was their intended destination. As is mine! So please help me by "liking" this photo! Also spread the word to your friends! Muchas gracias mis amigos!
Kerri Steelman's Garden City Video
Rockin' the Garden City, Landmarks! Please like my photo so I can improve my Spanish and better serve my students and community! And check out my video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=751817664619
Jae Brolli's Yo Quiero Taco Bell & Spanish for Dummies Photo
I live here in South Florida and some people come up to me speaking Spanish. Although I'm not Hispanic, I'd love to learn their language! So please have a heart and like this picture if you want me to be able to respond when someone says, hola.
Bogdan Deleanu's Cold and Snowy in Brussels Photo
It's cold and snowy in Brussels, and neither French nor Flemish really suit my fancy. Hmm, I'd much rather learn some Spanish in Panama!! Like and share my photo and I will bring Panama hats to all!!
Jule Paetow's Talking to Lucho Photo
Hablaya in Boquete was great. Now i wanna get to know the Bocashablayaexperience. And afterwards: Talking finally in spanish to Lucho! Please like my photo!
Bitte einmal liken - vielleicht gewinne ich ne Reise nach Panama:)))
Caro MĂ¼ller's I want to leave Germany Photo
- It would be so much better to wear sunglasses at the beach in Bocas del Toro than in cold Germany!
- I want to dance like a panamanian woman!
- I am ready for Panama- is Panama ready for me again?
- I would prefer wearing a T-Shirt and a panamanian hat instead of long sleeves and a cap!
- I do not only want to hold the flag in the hand; I miss Panama...
- .... and most of all: I want to study more Spanish!!!
And YOU could help me fulfilling my wish: It's easy: you just have to LIKE this photo The more likes the better Thank you!
Vera van der Burg's Latin Dance Video
Amigos, help me to leave this cold country and let me learn the language I feel should be mine! Like my video and help me escape this cold, boring country!
Amigos, help mij met het vinden van een diepere laag in mijn tweede tussenjaar en like dit filmpje waardoor ik misschien wel 4 weken in Panama kan vertoeven! Duizendmaal dank!