As many have already pointed out, learning Spanish if you are living in a Spanish speaking country makes your new life a lot more exciting.
Year after year it has become a tradition for Habla Ya Spanish Schools, to launch a special promotion to motivate Panama's New Residents to learn or improve their Spanish. This year our Spanish School in Boquete is celebrating its 7 year anniversary, and our Spanish School in Bocas is celebrating its very first year, so we once again invite EVERY new resident within Panama to: LEARN SPANISH NOW!
This promotion is open to anyone who has relocated to Panama and wants to really learn Spanish! At only $25 per week for a 10 week course ($250 in total) come and grab yourself a deal... these rates are even more than 30% lower than our rates back in 2005 when we first started!
You can do it: join us and learn some Spanish! At the astonishing rate of $4.17 per hour for group lessons (or even lower if you sign up for more than 60 hours) you will only be able to find better deals with Spanish schools in Nicaragua.
Start dates for groups of various levels, of no more than six students per class (groups open up with 4 students), will be on the following Mondays September: 3th, 10th, 24th and October 1st.
* BUT IF YOU CAN'T START CLASSES NOW, YOU CAN STILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE 2X1 OFFER BY PAYING FOR CLASSES BEFORE THE END OF SEPTEMBER AND THEN HAVING YOUR LESSONS LATER ON DURING THE YEAR!!!
Most of the residents taking advantage of this yearly promotion normally sign up for our Part Time Crash Course for New Residents but you can also apply the 2x1 offer to any of our other Spanish Courses (be it our Group 4 Course, private or mini group lessons).
If you don't live in Boquete or in Bocas del Toro, but you are a resident of Panama (and you can prove it), then we can also arrange a Spanish learning vacation for you either in Boquete's mountains or at Bocas' islands (or at both) and you can still have access to the rates in this promotion.
Students taking private lessons can combine study time at both of our Spanish schools. Students in a group can also split their course time between both schools as long as all of the members of their group are willing to spend some time at the other campus.
Just to be totally clear, 2x1 means: two students signing up for the same Spanish Course. It doesn't mean they have to be in the same group or have the same Spanish level... it just means they have to purchase the same amount of hours and sign up for the same type of class - group, private or mini group.
If you are not able to find someone to take advantage of our 2x1 offer, we also are offering a special discount of $150 if you sign up by yourself for 60 hours of lessons in our Part Time Crash Course for New Residents (final cost would be $350) or a 30% discount if you decide to sign up for any other course. If you don't have a partner to get access to the best price just pass by, write us an email (email@example.com) or give us a call (757 - 7354 in Bocas, or 720 - 1294 for Boquete) and we'll put you in a list and contact you when someone else in your same situation contacts us.
For our Part Time Crash Course for New Residents, classes will be on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, for two hours each day. Time slots available are: 8 a.m. - 10 a.m., 10:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m., 1:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. Those interested in our Group 4 Course, private lessons or in our mini-group option (couples or groups of friends who want to limit their class size and have a teacher just for them) have access to other schedules and can decide to have more or less than 6 hours of lessons per week... though honestly, you are throwing your money away (even with this promotion) if you sign up for less than 6 hours of lessons per week... unless you already know some Spanish and you just want to improve your Spanish. Really, if you're just starting to learn Spanish you are better off waiting until you can invest the necessary amount of time to learn the language... we are one of Central America's top rated Spanish programs, but we can't do magic!
"Classes are highly practical, lots of conversation is involved, we get straight on to what you really need in the real world, and last but not least: you will laugh and have loads of fun! Click here to Learn more about our conversational approach..."
Committing to a 10 week course can have its challenges, but as we all know the best things in life require a little bit of effort! In fact if you really want to learn Spanish, we won't deny it, you WILL have to WORK HARD! You will have to practice outside of the classroom and do your homework. On the other hand, we'll make sure that you have the time of your life! At Habla Ya there are loads of extra activities, many of them included in your course fees which allows you to take advantage of them at no extra cost (such as Movie Nights, Conversational Sessions and Salsa Lessons, and the weekly Panamanian Dinners only cost $6 per person). On top of that, every Friday, we organize a meal out to a local restaurant.
Getting back to the "Academic" side of things, to find out when we have a start date for you (with students of your same level) we need to find out your Spanish Level as soon as possible! How? Very easy...
- If you don't know any Spanish, just let us know by contacting us or by calling us, 720-1294 for Boquete, or 757 - 7354 for Bocas, and tell whoever answers the phone: help, I don't know any Spanish! Make sure to leave your telephone number so that we can get back to you as soon as we know on which Monday of September will be the Monday for those who don't know any Spanish
- If you do know some Spanish, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and complete our Placement Test! Also make sure to leave your telephone number and we'll call you to schedule an oral interview to confirm your Spanish level. After that, once we got a date for you we'll call you and let you know!
- One we have your start date, please pass by with your 2x1 partner to make payment and secure your slot. Once we fill up, the promotion is OVER!
To have access to this offer you have to prove your "Panama Citizenship"
- Maybe you already studied at our school and you want to brush up your Spanish, so we know you live here... just show up! Make sure to pay us a visit as soon as you can. Remember the first group is due to start on September 3rd.
- Maybe we've seen you at a restaurant, at a beach, at a bar... or at some other place in town: I mean, it's Boquete and Bocas, everyone knows everyone!
- If you don't think that you've met anyone from Habla Ya, then think about a way to prove to us that you live here. It could be with a utility bill, your facebook account... be creative if you want to... all that matters is that you convince us that you are a Panama Citizen.
The only "special conditions" are:
- You are required to sign up for a minimum of 60 hours (don't waste your money signing up for less... you won't really learn that much and we don't want you to throw your money away!)
- You have to use the hours that you purchase before the end of 2012. If you don't use your hours before Friday December 21st, then we're really sorry, but you've lost them! Our schools always get completely booked for the first three months of each year.
- No refunds will be given (but we can give you a credit that will need to be used before December 21st 2012)
- No reselling allowed, nor can you transfer your hours to someone else!
To round it up, what do you need to do to not miss out on this opportunity?
- prove that you are a new Panama citizen
- complete our Placement Test, or if you don't know any Spanish just let us know by filling out a contact form or by calling us: 720 - 1294 for Boquete or 757 - 7354 for Bocas del Toro.
- pay us a visit or call us to discuss course/schedule options
- sign up
- make payment
To make it worth (achieve a high Return on Investment) and to become a real "Panama Citizen" then you will have to:
- show up for all of your lessons
- study everyday
- practice everyday and study a bit more
- and once you've finished your Spanish course, keep practicing!
And after these last 5 steps, you should be speaking Spanish...
So come on and Learn Fast, Speak Now, Habla Ya!... and become a real "Panama Citizen"...