The Haven is a modern luxury boutique mountain retreat with 8 elegant rooms perfect to unwind, relax and renew your body and soul, surrounded by nature and tranquility. The Haven makes you feel as if you were far away in a quiet oasis, yet you are only a 15 minute walk from Habla Ya Boquete Spanish School and Boquete's favorite restaurants, bars and shops.
Here you will be able to enjoy first class spa treatments and massages, work out in the Haven's newly equipped gym, have a splash in its indoor swimming pool, relax in the jacuzzi or infrared sauna, or just soothe your senses during your stay in one of the Haven's peaceful hotel rooms and immerse yourself in its relaxing atmosphere.
The owners of the Haven Health Spa & Hotel, Sonia and Howard Jones, have more than 30 years of combined experience in the health industry. Sonia is a naturopath, nutritional therapist and reflexologist with qualifications in nutritional therapy and reflexology in Great Britain and in naturopathy in Australia. Howard Jones is a practiced acupuncturist and oversees of the management of the spa, the clinic and their own natural/organic spa skin care products. The Haven's staff also has specialists in Sports Injury, Remedial Massage, Joint Mobilization, and a Fitness Coach, as well as thoroughly trained and experienced masseuses. And finally, Priscilla Clare Nash, the manager of the Spa, will go above and beyond your expectations to make sure you get pampered and taken care of every single day, and she will make sure that you always receive the best of the best.
The Have Spa & Hotel has the following facilities:
- 8 Hotel Rooms (4 Deluxe Rooms, 2 Standard Queen Rooms with and without terrace, 1 Twin Room, 1 Suite)
- Fully Equipped Gym (2 floors) with brand new machines, and full length windows facing the garden and creek
- Exercise Pool
- Infrared Sauna (for a superior detox)
- Treatment Rooms
- Meeting Room
- Relaxation Areas, both inside and outside of the complex
- The Haven Spa Store, offering health and natural products of all kind
The Garden Suite: King size bed with extra comfortable 14" mattresses, kitchenette with granite, Air-Conditioning, Flat Screen 50" LED TV, DVD Player, tea maker, coffee maker, bathroom with two sinks and separate shower & bathtub, bathrobes, outside private terrace with table and chairs, mini refrigerator/bar, safe deposit box and hairdryer.
Deluxe King rooms: King Size bed with extra comfortable 14" mattress, Air-Conditioning (not that it is really necessary in Boquete), Flat Screen 32" TV, DVD Player, tea maker, coffee maker, large bathroom with two sinks, bathrobes, outside private terrace with table and chairs, mini refrigerator/bar, safe deposit box and hairdryer.
Queen rooms with Kitchenette: Queen Size bed, flat screen 32" TV, DVD player, bathrobes, tea maker, coffee maker, and a microwave, mini refrigerator/bar, bathroom and hairdryer.Services
As a guest of the Haven Spa Hotel you will automatically have access to certain facilities such as the Gym, the Pool and the Spa. This access is included in the price of your stay. Spa treatments are offered at an extra cost.
If you are not a guest at the hotel, you can also enjoy the Gym and Spa facilities of Haven Spa. You have the choice between daily, weekly, monthly and yearly memberships to the Gym and the Spa.
At the Haven Spa & Hotel you will also be able to take Zumba and Yoga classes, and participate in workshops and courses about anti-ageing and health products/treatments.
The clinical treatments at the Haven include acupuncture, deep tissue massages, cold laser treatments, joint and muscle work, naturopathic consultations and reflexology, arthritis and pain management programs, asthma treatments, and more.Spa Treatments & Programs
If you are looking for a purely "spa pamper experience" then you have found your Nirvana. There are a large variety of treatments you can choose from, to make your experience an unforgettable one:
- Facials, using natural organic products and aromatherapy
- Massage Treatments, such as Relaxation Massages, Hot Stone Massages, Aromatherapy Massages, Deep Tissue Massage, Back & Foot Massages
- Body Treatments (exfoliation, body scrubs, detox, wraps)
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Anti-Ageing/Weight Management Programs
As an Habla Ya student you will enjoy an automatic 10% discount off treatments at the Haven & Spa.Location
|Per Night||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||Each Extra Week|
|Queen Rooms with Kitchenette||$95||$115||$540||$575||$980||$1050||$1350||$1495||$450||$495|
|Deluxe Twin & King Rooms||$125||$145||$770||$900||$1490||$1750||$2100||$2485||$685||$785|
|The Garden Suite||$155||$185||$1050||$1200||$1990||$2240||$2850||$3100||$900||$1000|
* Please note: prices are in US Dollars. The above stated prices do not include Panama's 10% hotel tax. HS (High Season) - LS (Low Season). Low Season is from May to November and High Season is from December to April. Minimum age of stay is 18 years. Prices are for single occupancy. For double occupancy, please add $10/night per person. Breakfast is not included, but can be requested for an additional $5 USD per person. These rates are only for Habla Ya students. Special student prices do not apply during National holidays in Panama. For stays over 4 weeks, the price will depend on availability, the length of your stay, and the season. The final price will have to be confirmed on a case by case basis. Please contact us to receive a quote.